Your logo is your first impression to potential clients.
It's gotta be beautiful. It's gotta make you smile, and, at the same time, attract a tribe of loving, paying cheerleaders. It's gotta be clean, translate well across all of your media, and it's gotta be something you can stand proudly behind.
That's where I come in. If you're serious about getting some killer graphics for that killer budding business of yours, now is the time.
Whether you're looking for just a logo to get yourself started, a full brand package, or some advice about what you have and where you want to take it, I'm here for you. And, lucky for you, my packages are super affordable right now while I build my portfolio and client base. Check out some details on my packages below and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Check out this graphic that gives a sneak peek behind my logo-design process - it features the very first logo I ever created!
Logo Package: $375
What your investment supplies:
- a text logo with the option of a small to medium graphic icon
- three initial drafts developed after a thorough survey of your needs and desires and three free revisions on the logo you select
- files formatted to your brand colors (if you have them), black and white, with white and transparent backgrounds
- an original, hand-crafted design that represents you, your business, and evokes the feeling that you want your clients to experience
- a list of color hex codes and typefaces (fonts) used in your logo
- the joy of supporting an independent artist that wants you to succeed
- exposure on my public portfolio
When people see your logo, it's like meeting you for the first time - and you want that first impression to be stellar. My specialty is simple, bold logos with graphic elements that translate well in color or in black and white (because you can't always use color). I'll supply you with a thorough questionnaire that will get us started on the right foot together, so you can get the logo of your dreams - no muss, no fuss.
Startup Branding Package: $575
What your investment supplies:
- a logo as described above
- three typeface (font) selections
- six brand colors that represent the feel of your business
- two backgrounds/textures to use in your media
- three decorative graphic elements to accentuate your brand
- a business card design
A brand is like the outfit you feel most confident in: it conveys who you are and helps you glow when you're talking about what you do. This package is excellent for folks just starting up because it's affordable, but provides all your basic necessities.
Consulting: $30/hr, 2 hour minimum for first-time clients
Are you so new to this whole online business/branding/design thing that your head is spinning a little? That's totally okay - that's why I offer this service. We'll take a look at what you have to offer, any media you already have up and running, talk about what you'd like to see happen, and develop a brief plan to get you started.
Need a little extra help with or without the packages? No problem. I can also help with:
- business cards
- social media covers/banners
- branded graphics for social media or blog
- Etsy shop banners
- blog post covers
- blog graphics/illustrations
- stationary & letterheads
Ready to get started or have some questions? Send me an email and let's chat.
"I hired Nicole to do a new logo for me and she NAILED it. Her energy is amazing, and she is incredibly easy to work with, too. Highly recommend her - she is very talented."
Bernadette Dickinson, spiritual teacher, bernadettedickinson.com
"After seeing some of Nicole’s previous work I knew she was the one to help me bring my logo to life. I really had no idea where to start, but knew it needed to represent my vision and my business. She did a great job personalizing my logo, starting with asking me what my business meant to me and what I wanted to embody throughout my creative process.
She came up with a logo that was so much more than I could have asked for – one that represented the love and soul that goes into my work. I’m eternally grateful for the life that her work has given my branding."
kayla bluhm, craftswoman, spiritcallingcrafts.etsy.com